Shipping, Returns & Pricing
• Shipping charges are calculated by the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). We charge the exact amount that USPS and UPS charge us. We do not add additional charges for handling.
• For UPS Next Day and Second Day Air, orders must be placed by 3 pm on a business day to ensure that they ship that same day.
• Please be aware that the day an order ships is not counted as a day in
transit. In addition, all stated delivery times are calculated in
business days, not calendar days. UPS does not deliver on Saturday,
Sunday or published UPS holidays. These vary from federal holidays and
customers should consider this when placing orders that are time
• jaZams cannot be responsible for delays in the delivery of your order due to weather conditions and issues that are carrier related.
• We cannot ship orders to foreign addresses.
• Order tracking can be performed via an email sent to you after your order ships.
• If an item has fallen out of stock and cannot be shipped, we will contact you A.S.A.P. via email. We will also follow up with a phone call if we cannot reach you electronically. We have done as much as possible to make sure this does not occur, but it occasionally does happen.
Gift wrapping is available as a free service on all items that have a
cost of $7.00 or more. We do not wrap items under that cost. Wrapping is done with high quality
wrapping paper for boxed items and with beautiful tissue and curling
ribbons for soft items and irregularly packaged items.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Items must be returned to jaZams within 14 calendar days of your
original order arriving. All items returned must be in new, unused
condition and returned in original packaging. If a product is defective,*
we want to correct the problem. Just return the item and we will either
send you a replacement item or refund your payment (including the
*Please note that jaZams will not accept returns on defective LEGO
products or remote control items. For returns of those items, consumers
must speak with the original manufacturer.
SPECIAL NOTE ON LARGE ITEMS
The cost to ship large items such as room decor, train tables,
tricycles, and ride-ons can be significant. Please be sure that the item
you selected is exactly what you want. We want you to be happy and love
your experience with us. Paying for return shipping on products will
make you unhappy and not enjoy your experience, so please be sure that
the large item you selected is truly what you want.
You may cancel an order at anytime before it is processed by our
warehouse. Please call us at (609) 924-6300 or email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that jaZams processes orders promptly so the
window for cancellation is small. However, returns are easy and welcome.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
All items are inspected before they leave jaZams to ensure quality.
Please inspect your packages promptly. If an item is damaged in transit
please contact us immediately and save all packing materials. Claims for
damage in shipment must be made to UPS within 14 days of receipt so
please open and inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
A NOTE ON PRICING
jaZams is a full-service brick-and-mortar toy and book store. In most
cases our pricing matches manufacturer suggested retail pricing for the
item. Our prices reflect the real cost of business whereby our employees
are compensated fairly and the work environment is enjoyable and
enriching. While we understand the consumer drive for "savings," we find
that much Internet pricing hides real costs to workers, the environment
and a healthy retail landscape. Our pricing decisions are made with our
customers, employees, and community in mind. We have more than 25
employees that are highly trained and here to serve you. We will not
compromise on service to our customers or care for our staff and
therefore some of our prices may be higher than you might find elsewhere
on the Internet. However, you will know when you make a purchase with
jaZams, you are making a purchase from a business that strives to
provide you with great products, great service, and a great environment
for customers and employees alike.